- 1495 Approx. Sqft
- 0.079 Lot Size
- 2 Stories
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Baths
- 1 Living
- 1 Dining
- 1 Kitchen
- 1 Car Garage
The exterior of 45 Montreal Street is at the same time clean and modern as well as classic and timeless. Most of the house looks as it did when it was first constructed. Exterior material choices were selected based on their aesthetic beauty and for their ability to provide years of worry and near maintenance free enjoyment.
- New Roofs – CertainTeed Max Def fiberglass architectural shingles (lifetime, limited transferable warranty) or Rubber.
- Foundation – A combination of newly poured concrete & existing re‑pointed brick. Fully insulated.
- Side Deck – Enjoy mid‑day and afternoon sun from this new cedar deck with cool cable rails and custom metal awning.
- Doors – original antique door restored to its original beauty (be sure to turn the door‑bell for good luck).
- Windows – Restored original windows with new storm windows or high‑quality Marvin Integrity new construction windows.
- Exterior Siding – HardiePlank fiber cement siding & composite TruExterior trim for near zero maintenance.
Land / Landscaping / Gardens
Landscape architect designed to create a balance of serenity, privacy and connectivity.
- Setting – very quiet street with little to no cut through traffic, eclectic Munjoy Hill neighborhood
- Low Maintenance and No Water – maximum enjoyment with minimum work and water.
- No Grass – it’s overused/overrated, a water hog, and requires time & maintenance chemicals
- Hardscapes – partial pavement, paver patio and paver drive (can easily fit two cars)
- Fence – locally harvested vertical pine fence for privacy and pets
Whether pulling the car in to escape wintery conditions or using the space as an art studio it sure is nice to have a garage.
- Over‑sized, insulated, heated, vaulted ceilings, full view entry door, window to side yard
- Very rare on the East End and ideal for car, storage, workspace/shop, office, studio…